Ayurveda Diet Plan

Big Boat

Obesity in children



In recent years we see that there's more obese children. The main cause of this obesity is a poor diet, perhaps because of time: because parents do not find time to watch and even cook for their children vary their meals. We empiffrons our children surcreries, fast food, convenience meals, not to mention pizza: what ease!


All these meals are not very healthy for our children and are very fat (bad cholesterol), the consequence is that the child gains weight. My daughter since she is old enough to drink, I prefer water instead of sugary drinks too much or gazeuzes or give him the natural juices made by me or my husband. Regarding sweets, she almost did not claim because I did not used to all ca. If they give him chocolate, she eats, of course, but not more than 3 small squares. Usually I cook my own meals and So It is not likely that she eats at a fast food because we don 't go there practically. I'm not saying never eat in fast food. Yes, when I was pregnant I had these urges. But all I can say is to avoid bringing our children regularly in fast food, finally! it does not become a habit. If we are to avoid becoming obese, monitor their diet, give them a healthy diet, well balanced and mostly we cook their own meals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment